Dekart (Mobile) SIM Manager - No Need for PC Suite
No PC Suite required
Don’t spend your valuable time handling contacts using a phone’s cumbersome keypad and small display; use your computer and SIM Manager instead.
* Synchronize contacts between phones within an enterprise, regardless of which carrier different persons use, or which phone brand or model they prefer;
* Synchronize the contacts of the SIM card with the contacts stored in the address book of an email client (ex: Outlook, Lotus Notes, Eudora) or a desktop PIM application (ex: Palm Desktop), this is achieved by exporting / importing the data using CSV files;
* Backup a SIM card in order to easily restore the data if the card is lost, or if you simply need a copy of the card's contents;
* Multiply a SIM card – SIM Manager's efficient batch processing capabilities enable you to copy the contents of a SIM to one or more cards without any manual labour. This makes it exceptionally easy to prepare a set of SIM cards with some predefined data;
* Recover deleted SMS – SIM Manager enables you to recover text messages that were deleted from the SIM. Please NOTE this depends on the type of phone you are using and if the deleted text messages were not overwritten by new ones! To find out more about SMS recovery and learn which deleted SMS can be recovered, which ones cannot, read our SMS recovery guide;
* Get in control of your phonecalls and phonebill by enabling the fixed dialling list and restricting the numbers to which outgoing calls can be made;
[*]PLMN and FPLMN management enables you to control which mobile networks your phone will connect to, and which ones will be ignored. This is especially important if you use roaming services when traveling;
* Update multiple address book entries at once, by adding or removing a phone prefix when traveling from one country to another;
* Print out reports that contain the address book entries, and other information that is stored on the SIM;
* Enable and modify the security code PIN1 as well as unblock the SIM;
* Obtain detailed information about the SIM card, such as the IMSI, ICCID, the ATR, the name of the mobile operator, etc;
* SIM card manager is a Unicode application, meaning that it can correctly process names and texts that contain characters other than the ones in the Latin alphabet, regardless of the current regional settings of Windows;
* Compatible with GSM, all 3G SIM cards worldwide, and Nextel SIM cards: Dekart SIM Manager works with any Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) in GSM, Nextel SIM card in Nextel, Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) in UMTS, or Removable User Identity Module (RUIM) in CDMA, regardless of network.